can I get this as a kit to buy or at least the instructions to buy. sounds amazing.
can I get this as a kit or at least instructions on which values to change for money or other wise even just a substitution list will work. ier1 = 1m carbon resistorc2 = 22uf mylar
can I get this as a kit or a parts sub list for money or otherwise (ie)r1 = 1m carbon resistorc2 = 22uf mylar
No - unfortunately we don't sell these kits or the DIY info any longer.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
can I get this as a kit to buy or at least the instructions to buy. sounds amazing.
can I get this as a kit or at least instructions on which values to change for money or other wise even just a substitution list will work. ie
r1 = 1m carbon resistor
c2 = 22uf mylar
can I get this as a kit or a parts sub list for money or otherwise (ie)
r1 = 1m carbon resistor
c2 = 22uf mylar
No - unfortunately we don't sell these kits or the DIY info any longer.
Post a Comment