For those who love that "Class A" sound of a cranked Vox AC-30,
I've developed an overdrive pedal that will get that tonality
that I love so much. I'm building these in a limited number
one by one. Color is either a purple metallic or blue metallic.
Features:
* True bypass
* Multi-color LED
* Small box size (roughly the size of a boss pedal)
* No battery - requires a 9vdc power source (same as a boss pedal)
* Very pick responsive - play light and it's clean, dig into
the strings and it gets nice and dirty
* Very light overdrive all the way to near fuzz-like when at max settings
* Sounds great with a tube OR solid state amp
* Sounds great at low OR high volumes
Currently: 3 week waiting time once an order is placed.
Here is the link:
http://www.indyguitarist.com/cranked.htm
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment