Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hi Everyone-
I want to wish you a Merry Christmas - thanks so much for your part
in helping to make this such a great year!

I have uploaded a few more videos to youtube, check them out here:
www.youtube.com/user/wampcat

Among them is videos of the new Celestion blue alnico clones from
warehouse speakers - you can see the hear them on the video at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X882Wq1qTpI

I will also be uploading a video of the "Greenback" clones in action
to youtube as well today.

For more information about the speakers, go to
http://www.WamplerPedals.com/speakers.htm

***********************************************
New "Ecstasy" pedal

I have the final version of the Ecstasy finished, it is going to be
a Black finish with a blue/purple "speckle" to it... depending on
what angle you look at it (the color changes depending on the angle).
It's very cool...

You can hear it in action on the youtube site as well (see the
"prototype" pedals videos). I incorporated both of the versions you
see on the video into one box. The introductory price on this is $149...
I won't be keeping it there long though!

If you want to go ahead and order one, go to
http://www.WamplerPedals.com/ecstasy.htm



Thanks and have a great Christmas!

Thanks,
Brian

1 comment:

Leonardo Jr. said...

Very Nice sounds from the Ecstasy Brian!

Congratulations form Brasil!

God bless you!